My second week of formally tracking every single “cent” I spend is off to a good start, and I’m starting to notice things that I had no idea were happening. I love budgets.
I’ve had good money news this week – I get paid once a month (CRAZY, I KNOW) and I’ve learned that my probation period at work is over. I’ll notice several changes:
- Taxes reduced from 20% to 10%
- A fixed salary every month, no matter what
- A higher salary
- I eat out a lot. And it’s super, super cheap. Still, maybe a bit too much.
- My bike takes way more gas than I realized. Boo.
- I don’t entertain myself very often, unless you count food. Which I don’t (but maybe I should).
I love budgeting – it’s the little surprises!